top bar

Jun 25, 2009

You can win this.

This mobile was made with these fabric flowers, and a blue fabric butterfly. The edges on the butterfly and flowers are slightly frayed. Another picture can be found on my flickr here.

This lovely mobile could be yours; here's how to win:

1. Leave a comment below by Tuesday July 7th 11:59pm MDT.
2. Make sure to include a way for me to contact you if you win.
3. Wait. The winner will be picked using a random number generator and will be announced on my Thursday July 9th post.

Note: Anyone can enter, even if they live outside the US.

Update:
I took more pictures, you can see them here, here, here, and here.

8 comments:

  1. When I saw the flowers from that post, I thought you were going to make a pillow with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pillow!?!?!? you are silly mom. but i guess i wouldn't have know what to guess, and i couldn't really guess, since i already kenw what the flowers were for.

    this is how you can get a hold of me: from you bedroom, walk across the hall and then you will enter my bedroom. HAHA! i am so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! If I win, I will just come pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick me! I want to give it to my 3 month old neice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly,

    I love mobiles, and more specifically this mobile is legendairy:-). I hope I win! Oh, and for all the comments posted regarding people trying to use their kids to win, well I have a little boy with autism who is fixated on mobiles, freezie pops, and chockie milk. O.k. I made of the mobile part. F

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not have a kid, I am selfish I want it for myself. I think that it would be cute hanging on a balcony or in a window.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pick me!! Pick me.. I need it for Maddie (and myself)....I NEVER win anything so this would be a good start!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want it for myself. Kids suck. :)

    ReplyDelete